Alaska is a model state when it comes to embracing and integrating sUAS/drones into its state’s economy. This interview is with Ro Baily, Director of the Pan-Pacific UAS Test Range Complex (PPUTRC ), one of six official FAA test sites in the United States. She discusses how Alaska became a model for how state’s around the nation should encourage, rather than inhibit, drone technology.
- Video Clip – Interview of Ro Baily, Director of the Pan-Pacific UAS Test Range Complex
- Video Clip – Hanger Flying Interviews Rep. Hughes
- Press Release – Drone Task Force Releases Privacy and Use Guidelines in Time for Holidays
- Press Release: Alaska Drone Ban in Effect Next Week
- Press Release: Drones and Firefighting Don’t Mix – If You Fly, We Can’t